Magical Pastel Horse Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical Pastel Horse Adventures

The Grand Political Forum for the region Equestria on NationStates.net. Visit us at http://www.nationstates.net/region=equestria

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread

Go down 
+3
alicorns
Quint
Rauhiss
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rauhiss

Rauhiss

The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread  Empty
PostSubject: The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread    The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread  EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Because if we don't have one of these you guys will wind up making a thread for each character.
SO. Discuss who you like and why. Please try to be respectful of other people's opinions if you happen to disagree.
Back to top Go down
http://rauhiss.tumblr.com
Quint

Quint

Location : Behind a computer. Or in front of it. Depends on your perspective.

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread    The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:39 am

Vinyl Scratch. I am a fan of any character that wears sunglasses, especially when they're mirrored. I also like characters that manage to express themselves well without words.

Scootaloo's a very close second. I really like her mane.
Back to top Go down
alicorns

alicorns

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread    The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:53 am

Fluttershy. I'm a sucker for anything cute, and that really demure voice and personality, alongside that yellow/soft pink color scheme makes her adorable.
Back to top Go down
Double Pendulum

Double Pendulum

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread    The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread  EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:14 am

Changeling... what, not a pony?

The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread  Tumblr_me1c2yxLrp1rj31tuo1_500

Luna then, her portrayal by the fan works got me hooked. The past, the angst, and the drama!

The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread  Woona_wants_snuggles_by_zedrin-d5aj6k8

I could faint like Rarity.

Last edited by Kevin the Changeling on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Images)
Back to top Go down
TwiSetGlimmer

TwiSetGlimmer

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread    The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread  EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:43 am

Starlight Glimmer.
(Before the season finale) She has ideals, and she pursues those ideals to the very end. They may be misguided, but she still has gumption.
(After the beginning of the season finale) STARLIGHT. IS. BEST. UNICORN.
I MEAN SERIOUSLY, WHO ELSE COULD REVERSE-ENGINEER ONE OF STARSWIRL'S SPELLS, AND FLY, AND TIME TRAVEL, AND HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THE WAY SHE KEEPS HANDLING TWILIGHT! SHE IS SO AWESOME AND SARCASTIC AND I LOVE HER.
(After the end of the season finale) D'aww... she's so sad and lonely. I mean, I can understand people thinking her response was completely unrealistic, but I beg to differ. I've been through a similar situation, where a friend abandoned me and convinced me that friendship was worthless. I feel that she was completely justified, at least in her own mind.
Back to top Go down
http://bythepowerofscience.tumblr.com
Zachtia

Zachtia

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread    The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread  EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:55 am

I’ve kind of abstained from choosing a favorite pony, but I have to admit, I liked Starlight Glimmer as well. Her magical talent rivaling that of Twilight to the point that the only thing Twilight could do was persuade her to stop. And like it has been said, she felt her actions were justified because she felt that something was taken away from her, weather it was a friendship she had as a foal, or the society she created for herself in the beginning of the season.
Back to top Go down
Dashlantis

Dashlantis

Location : Probably in some chat lobby as I have no social life.

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread    The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:17 am

I like Rainbow Dash.
I know, real original.
But I love her as a character, she's everything I'm not. I'm the passive, non-competitive, sit-in-the-back-quietly kind of person, whereas Rainbow Dash is a competitor. She's always looking for a challenge, defending what she cares about, and is still charismatic and caring at the same time.

Well except in Rainbow rocks, because then she's a total jackass.
Thanks, writers...

Also, season 5 finale Sombra war Rainbow Dash though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread    The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official "Favorite Pony" Megathread
Page 1 of 1