Magical Pastel Horse Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical Pastel Horse Adventures

The Grand Political Forum for the region Equestria on NationStates.net. Visit us at http://www.nationstates.net/region=equestria

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Proposal: Off Forum Events!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ventaion

Proposal: Off Forum Events! Empty
PostSubject: Proposal: Off Forum Events!   Proposal: Off Forum Events! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:31 pm

It occurred to me today; Imagine: Pokemon Battles and TF2 Matches can be aranged between the forum members. Or maybe even forum wide tournaments! The possibilities are endless!

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Rauhiss

Rauhiss

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Off Forum Events!   Proposal: Off Forum Events! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:41 pm

We've had regional Cards Against Humanity games before, which were quite fun. But boy, that goes past pg13 real quick. Whoops. I guess as long as that's not on the rmb/forum it's not my job to moderate it.
The issue is organizing a time when folks can be online to play together, and finding something everyone has access to. For example, I can only be online in games and skype and such between midnight and 5 am eastern time, when most folks are busy sleeping. Any other times I can only pop in for a minute or two on my phone.
But if folks want to slap up a "hey, I'm going to be playing x from time a to time b, come play along", I'm not going to poop that party.
Back to top Go down
http://rauhiss.tumblr.com
EuropustheImperialYuppie

EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Off Forum Events!   Proposal: Off Forum Events! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:19 am

I'm in to that, though I'm more for some Civ or Paradox games.
Back to top Go down
Quint

Quint

Location : Behind a computer. Or in front of it. Depends on your perspective.

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Off Forum Events!   Proposal: Off Forum Events! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:03 am

Having recently come into possession of a copy of Civ V, I'm down for playing with you guys. Or TF2. TF2'd probably be easier, since it's free to play.

Cards Against Humanity, as Draggy mentioned, is probably the most accessible of the three options, and the one I'd personally recommend the most.
Back to top Go down
EuropustheImperialYuppie

EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Off Forum Events!   Proposal: Off Forum Events! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:11 am

Anyone have CS:GO?
Back to top Go down
alicorns

alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Off Forum Events!   Proposal: Off Forum Events! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 3:38 am

We have a General Discussions board for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposal: Off Forum Events!   Proposal: Off Forum Events! Empty

Back to top Go down

Proposal: Off Forum Events!
Page 1 of 1