Magical Pastel Horse Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical Pastel Horse Adventures

The Grand Political Forum for the region Equestria on NationStates.net. Visit us at http://www.nationstates.net/region=equestria

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Ponyville

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EuropustheImperialYuppie

EuropustheImperialYuppie

Welcome to Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 12:42 pm

by Kevin the Changeling Today at 3:48 am

Saturday

*Beep beep bee- click*

Zaint: Ah, another weekend of hustling before going back to work on the week days!

Hmm... did Downtown last week as a unicorn, so I'll start in the North!

I'll go for a Pegasus disguise!
Back to top Go down
EuropustheImperialYuppie

EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:01 pm

*Welcome to Los Santos- The Alchemist plays for an alarm*
*Looks out window at the Everfree river and the skyline of Ponyville*

Europus: *sigh* Good morning Equestria.

Crap, I forgot that today that Security Consulting office was testing our firewall. And I have... 10 minutes to get to work... Great! Just bucking great!

Ok... phone...keys...wallet...knives...files... What am I forgetting... Oh!
*picks up small pin shaped as a double headed eagle*

Ok, 5 minutes... Crap, I'm going to be late... Unless...
*looks through window at the Klienspur tower*
*goes on to penthouse balcony*
*gets a running start then jumps*
*glides towards his office, crashing through the window*

Nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Ventaion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:25 pm

*Meanwhile, in a small house in Northern-Ponyvile...*
*Megalo Strike Back! - Toby Fox can be faintly heard from outside... Omnients knows how loud it is inside the house.*
*...And it stops.*

Arya: *Yawn* Good morning... Oh wait. No-'ling lives here except me. I'm going to have to get used to that... *Gets out of bed, the room has no windows. The door has been locked.* Ok... Good to go... *Shifts into masked form* And, where all set!
Back to top Go down
TwiSetGlimmer

TwiSetGlimmer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:09 am

"Ow!" a black pegasus cries as he's thrown out of a third-story window. He falls for a second, before flapping his wings and flying back up. He hovers outside and stares his attacker in the face. "You know, if you didn't want me to catch the insurance fraud," he says nonchalantly, "you shouldn't have hired me to protect your shit." A crash echoes as the door down the hall is kicked down, and loud hoofsteps indicate the approaching guards. "Now, I can stop you from spending the years of your prime in the dungeon, but for a price." The nervous unicorn he's speaking to pauses for a second, then mutters an expletive and hops out the window onto the cushion Darkest had laid out. He runs off, and Darkest follows shortly.

A short while later, he walks into the Canterlot Investigatory Bureau with a satchel in tow. Upon reaching the reception counter, he tosses it onto the desk. "And what is this for, Darkest?" the unperturbed secretary asks. "Tell Lt. Blaze it's the artifacts from the museum heist. He should be very pleased." And with that, he walks out.

"That took longer than it should have," he mutters as he walks down the road, "I'm going to be late for my meeting."
Back to top Go down
http://bythepowerofscience.tumblr.com
EuropustheImperialYuppie

EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:27 am

Europus: "So, *looks at guest registrar* Darkest... Night, you're the CIB guy that is going to be doing sercuity checks? I'm sure you well aware of the importance of Klienspur Industries impenetrability. If any of our weapons development or nuclear tech schematics are leaked to hostile forces, it could very well compromise the safety of millions. With the economic upturn and renew conflict in the Griffin regions, the company has been making record profits and as you know from our Q3 report, around 40% is going into new projects.

Now of course, before we get started you'll just need to sign the confidentiality papers and discuss price."
Back to top Go down
TwiSetGlimmer

TwiSetGlimmer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:31 am

Darkest gives a slight sneer at the mention of the CIB and narrows his gaze.  "First, let's get one thing straight: I don't work for the CIB.  The CIB are a bunch of incompetent foals who wouldn't be able tell the difference between the Franklin bottle and Two-Buck Chuck.  No, I'm the guy they hire to clean up their mess when shit gets too complicated for their disgrace of a team to handle."  He grabs the stack of papers and hands Europus his own.  "This is an agreement stating that your company is contracting me for the security job.  My payment and what I need access to is detailed inside."  He signs, dates, and initials the confidentiality agreement, then waits for Europus to sign in turn.
Back to top Go down
EuropustheImperialYuppie

EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 4:32 pm

*Signs the paper hastily*
"Well the salary was negotiable, but hey, whatever suits you. I'll have someone to direct you to the sever room to check the hard drives. Now if you excuse I have... something I don't know, just make sure you close the door on the way out."
Back to top Go down
TwiSetGlimmer

TwiSetGlimmer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 2:20 am

Darkest walks over to the secretary and quietly says "You should really tell your boss to read the contracts he signs. He just gave me three times my normal rate." And with that, he walks off to where the employee directs him.
Back to top Go down
EuropustheImperialYuppie

EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:21 pm

Europus: "Great, we got a discount Dirty Harry to patrol our bucking server.*sigh* Anyways, I guess I should check up on the Applied Magic Department to see the progress on those maggie-crystalline compounds."
*Europus reaches the main floor for the AM Department.*
Europus:"Hi, is it possible to talk to Golden Skies?"
Back to top Go down
Double Pendulum

Double Pendulum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:02 am

Amalgamate wrote:
*Megalo Strike Back! - Toby Fox can be faintly heard from outside... Omnients knows how loud it is inside the house.*
*...And it stops.*

Arya: *Yawn* Good morning... Oh wait. No-'ling lives here except me. I'm going to have to get used to that... *Gets out of bed, the room has no windows. The door has been locked.* Ok... Good to go... *Shifts into masked form* And, where all set!

[In a pegasus disguise, running a popsicle stand]

Zaint: Popsicles, get your popsicles here! 5 bits! Ice cold freshness at a cheap price!

*Looks at a passing mare*

You there miss! May I interest you with some popsicles? I know it's morning right now, but it can get hot out here today real quick today!

It's flavorful ice cold freshness for just 5 bits cheap!
Back to top Go down
Ventaion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Kevin the Changeling wrote:
Amalgamate wrote:
*...And it stops.*

[In a pegasus disguise, running a popsicle stand]

Zaint: Popsicles, get your popsicles here! 5 bits! Ice cold freshness at a cheap price!

*Looks at a passing mare*

You there miss! May I interest you with some popsicles? I know it's morning right now, but it can get hot out here today real quick today!

It's flavorful ice cold freshness for just 5 bits cheap!

"Oh, why the heck not." Arya approaches the makeshift stand with a smile. "May I have two? I have the 10 bits." Ahh... Sweet sincerity. *Sniff, Sniff* "...Do you smell something? ...Nevermind." She then begins to but the two popsicles.
Back to top Go down
alicorns

alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:48 pm

EuropustheImperialYuppie wrote:

Europus:"Hi, is it possible to talk to Golden Skies?"
The lab was buzzing with the sound of scientific doodads and magical bells and whistles, and Golden Skies was close to finally creating a magical battery on these things. As long as nothing broke her concentration, everything would be just- A lab assistant walked suddenly walked in. "Hey, Golden, Europus wants to talk to you!" "Gah!" Concentration broken, a minor explosion naturally occurred. "Of course he wants to talk when its almost done. Alright, I'm coming."
Back to top Go down
EuropustheImperialYuppie

EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:58 am

Europus sits down as Golden walks into her office. Europus starts of in an annoying peppy voice "Heyyyyy friendo! Hope I'm not disturbing anything, but I'm just interested on the progress of the silicate solvent were working on... The lab boys on the Solaris research team already figured out how to increase energy storage capacity, so all were waiting on is getting the magically repolarized crystal solvent to reach above 80% efficiency, do you have a status update from the 31% result you gave last time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponyville   Welcome to Ponyville Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponyville
Page 1 of 1