Magical Pastel Horse Adventures

The Grand Political Forum for the region Equestria on NationStates.net. Visit us at http://www.nationstates.net/region=equestria

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ventaion

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:19 pm

StardustGoddess: @BestEmpressEver > Oh wow! Look how mad you are. I will put this simple; I have no intent on starting any war here. If you think your going to capture me: Good Luck. I do hope you know the reason we ALL left your galaxy was to escape from creatures like you. All we want was for peace; your ways are not helping. I'm not going to reveal my location. You are not hurting my subjects. And you are not going to capture me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:47 pm

Amalgamate wrote:
StardustGoddess: @BestEmpressEver > Oh wow! Look how mad you are. I will put this simple; I have no intent on starting any war here. If you think your going to capture me: Good Luck. I do hope you know the reason we ALL left your galaxy was to escape from creatures like you. All we want was for peace; your ways are not helping. I'm not going to reveal my location. You are not hurting my subjects. And you are not going to capture me.
BestEmpressEver: Call it old habits of a warlord who's survived an apocalypse or three. Plus, I just simply wish to increase my companies' revenue streams by opening free trade between our nations, Arachnia. Knowing your location helps facilitate deals made between our two nations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventaion

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:12 pm

StardustGoddess: @BestEmpressEver > As much as I wish that was true: its not. Also, if it was: who's to say you wont turnon us. I'm sorry. We simply can't trust you yet. Maybe if we had diplomatic relation; we can actually understand each others ways. But not yet... If you truly wish to meet me in person: Goto that portal you tried to use. The place has a fully function space station built around it as a frame. I must bid you farwell; ciao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:20 am

Amalgamate wrote:
StardustGoddess: @BestEmpressEver > As much as I wish that was true: its not. Also, if it was: who's to say you wont turnon us. I'm sorry. We simply can't trust you yet. Maybe if we had diplomatic relation; we can actually understand each others ways. But not yet... If you truly wish to meet me in person: Goto that portal you tried to use. The place has a fully function space station built around it as a frame. I must bid you farwell; ciao.

"Girl, I am the most trustworthy leader in the entirety of this Faust-begotten universe. I am either bashing your face in with this mace, totally ignoring you so that Imperial megacorporations can screw your people over, or befriending you because I like you. And how in anything's name am I supposed to find a stupid portal I don't even know about anyway?"

"A portal to another galaxy, eh? So that's what those massive rifts were for..."
"What are you doing here?"
"What about it, Sky? I can't visit one of my favorite alternates? Anyway, I was just here because whatever it was you were doing looked totally interesting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:51 am

@alicorns wrote:

"Girl, I am the most trustworthy leader in the entirety of this Faust-begotten universe.
ImperialPastries: Ok, I'mma just stop you there, I mean, do you know how hard it is to maintain solid economic growth and standards of living over THREE revolutions and TWO Invasions? Look, I don't know about any of the other leaders in the galaxy, but I ACTUALLY CARE AROUT MY PEOPLE. Why? I don't  know... maybe because that's what a leader is supposed to do. I pity each and every one of your subjects, born to be the playthings of an overgrown child. And they say I'm the bad guy.

Anyways, follow my feed for delicious treats fit for an Emperor!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:33 am

((How this one managed to hear a monologue, I will never be able to figure out.))

"Sweet Faust, look at that!"
"I know, right Sky? What kind of emperor is that?!"
"Three revolutions and two invasions? I had to survive way more than that! He got lucky! Look where I am! Youkai, ponies, humans, and whatever, all after a bevy of apocalypses and destructive wars. Now I'm a veritable god-empress married to the most successful megacorporation's CEO!"
"And three different revolutions in the same reign? Sweet Azathoth, I've seen more stable societies from insane people, and believe me, I've seen insane people."
"I can't stop laughing!"

@EuropustheImperialYuppie wrote:
ImperialPastries: Ok, I'mma just stop you there, I mean, do you know how hard it is to maintain solid economic growth and standards of living over THREE revolutions and TWO Invasions? Look, I don't know about any of the other leaders in the galaxy, but I ACTUALLY CARE AROUT MY PEOPLE. Why? I don't  know... maybe because that's what a leader is supposed to do. I pity each and every one of your subjects, born to be the playthings of an overgrown child. And they say I'm the bad guy.

Anyways, follow my feed for delicious treats fit for an Emperor!
BestEmpressEver: Look man, whoever you are. I had to weave a working society out of a load of species, plus accommodate for my wife's megacorporation's needs, plus maintain a high level of inclusiveness, plus survive constant apocalypses, plus maintain my own personal authority. Look where I am dummy. Empress of the Imperium of the Alicorns, with a loving wife and exactly ZERO attempts to overthrow me or my autocratic rule. Several invasions, yes, but all but one or two aimed at everyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:48 am

ImperialPastries: I was making a completely different point(and an advert for my cake blog) but buck it. I still have higher credibility and a better HDI.

U still coming over for wine and whine night on Thursday right? I made some blood-onion soup just for you.

And please don't ditch again... You're kinda my only friend...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:50 am

ImperialPastries: And oh, I'm checking your your reaction livestream, you realize you still have that on... right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwiSetGlimmer

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:02 am

Dootdoot420: Why are you humanoid while your subjects are ponies?  Oh, and your nation is literally named "The Alicorns" so why aren't you an alicorn?  I could have sworn you weren't humanoid before...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bythepowerofscience.tumblr.com
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:29 am

@EuropustheImperialYuppie wrote:
ImperialPastries: And oh, I'm checking your your reaction livestream, you realize you still have that on... right?

"You're livestreaming this?"
"Faust if I knew, Pactmaker. I just did this for the PR. Had no idea someone would think my reactions were that 'LOL'-worthy enough."

"Well Sky, you realize what you're saying is live, right?"
"What are you... Oh... dear... Uhh..."

"C'mon..."
"H-Hello my loyal subjects and any interested not-my-subjects! Apparently I've been livestreaming this the entire time. C'est la vie, eh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:54 am

@TwiSetGlimmer wrote:
Dootdoot420: Why are you humanoid while your subjects are ponies?  Oh, and your nation is literally named "The Alicorns" so why aren't you an alicorn?  I could have sworn you weren't humanoid before...

"Gonna go raid your fridge now, Sky, have fun~"
"Ah, nice question Mr. 420. You must be one of the Equestrians living under a rock or something."

"I am still an alicorn in my normal form. I just regularly take human form because it's way easier to pet my maid with hands rather than hooves, and let me tell you, it's really awkward doing carnivory vampire things when you're in a herbivore body. As for my subjects, Imperial demographics have shifted lately, so that ponies aren't actually the majority anymore, though they're still the largest group. And as for why the Imperium is 'of the Alicorns', that's a history lesson within itself, so unless you ask for it, I'm not going to bother explaining that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventaion

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:06 am

XenonicChaotic: @BestEmpressEver > Doot doot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:39 am

Amalgamate wrote:
XenonicChaotic: @BestEmpressEver > Doot doot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwiSetGlimmer

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:05 pm

Dootdoot420: Ooh, we can post pictures in this!
Dootdoot420:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bythepowerofscience.tumblr.com
Quint

Location : Behind a computer. Or in front of it. Depends on your perspective.

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:01 am

((This is the most popular RP we have. I love this region.))
armyoflight: Thank you for doing this AMA!

With all the recent skeleton incursions on our land, where do you stand on the topic of the Skeleton War in your foreign policy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:40 pm

@Quint wrote:
armyoflight: Thank you for doing this AMA!

With all the recent skeleton incursions on our land, where do you stand on the topic of the Skeleton War in your foreign policy?

"Well... that explains the increase in stupidity and the number of incidents of non-sanctioned grave robbery..."

(On the other hand... a chance for some 'unofficial expansion'...)

"My friend, I simply must congratulate you on any successes you've had against the invading piles of magically enchanted calcium. As for your question, the Imperium is quite willing to help you and your peoples in its quite valiant efforts to fend off the dark and ravenous hordes of the skeletal menace. You simply have to allow us to construct a base or two on your territory, so as to help... increase... your nation's security and help facilitate the repair of any damages dealt by the abomination. If you accept the offer, I could even help you out now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Double Pendulum

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:38 am

Double_Pendulum: Oh your most gracious highness, I must know... What do you do for fun? Ruling an empire can get rather monotonous. A little pandemonium wouldn't hurt one bit at all.

Rags2Riches: Yo what is up and all, Empress! I'm just some ordinary denizen that's all. I was wondering if you waz gonna increase the copyright protection on all stuff to like a hundred years or so. Also, allowing legit artists such as myself... to lay some serious smackdown on those digital pirates. We need some major private corporate support and we need you to loosen regulations on those companies while enacting more serious punishment on those hacking robbers.

ButTerc00KiEs: Cn wE geeeeTt bunnnnys, MomYY? Plewase!

Grammar_Enforcer: How about you two learn how to spell? Are both of you stupid or something and what school did you two go to? I bet you guys failed!

Rags2Riches: Watcha say to me ya smart aleck twat?! You have no idea who ya messing with. And you should say sorry for hurting poor little Buttercookies feelings.

Double_Pendulum: Yes, you should apologize because that was incredibly rude and I could hear Butter Cookies crying as if they're in front of me.

Grammar_Enforcer: Why should I apologize to some to uneducated street urchins who probably stole laptops to get on here.

*Grammar_Enforcer disconnected*

Rags2Riches: Cause this uneducated street urchin runs one mean company... and now you're never gonna be found, EVER!

Double_Pendulum: They're still crying.

Rags2Riches: Alright, I'll get some bunnies to cheer them up. Gotta cut this short, see ya later my Empress! XOXO

Double_Pendulum: Goodbye, little sunflower. Now that's done. How about answering my question, your benevolent majesty?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Kevin the Changeling wrote:
Double_Pendulum: Oh your most gracious highness, I must know... What do you do for fun? Ruling an empire can get rather monotonous. A little pandemonium wouldn't hurt one bit at all.

Rags2Riches: Yo what is up and all, Empress! I'm just some ordinary denizen that's all. I was wondering if you waz gonna increase the copyright protection on all stuff to like a hundred years or so. Also, allowing legit artists such as myself... to lay some serious smackdown on those digital pirates. We need some major private corporate support and we need you to loosen regulations on those companies while enacting more serious punishment on those hacking robbers.

ButTerc00KiEs: Cn wE geeeeTt bunnnnys, MomYY? Plewase!

Grammar_Enforcer: How about you two learn how to spell? Are both of you stupid or something and what school did you two go to? I bet you guys failed!

Rags2Riches: Watcha say to me ya smart aleck twat?! You have no idea who ya messing with. And you should say sorry for hurting poor little Buttercookies feelings.

Double_Pendulum: Yes, you should apologize because that was incredibly rude and I could hear Butter Cookies crying as if they're in front of me.

Grammar_Enforcer: Why should I apologize to some to uneducated street urchins who probably stole laptops to get on here.

*Grammar_Enforcer disconnected*

Rags2Riches: Cause this uneducated street urchin runs one mean company... and now you're never gonna be found, EVER!

Double_Pendulum: They're still crying.

Rags2Riches: Alright, I'll get some bunnies to cheer them up. Gotta cut this short, see ya later my Empress! XOXO

Double_Pendulum: Goodbye, little sunflower. Now that's done. How about answering my question, your benevolent majesty?

"Urgh, that's going to leave a mark."

"Now, as for pandemonium in the Imperium, it's actually rather simple to do so while ruling the Imperium."

"All you have to do is toss a contract in front of all those corporate representatives and watch the fur and bullets fly! Oh Faust, I remember the time I tossed that contract for some temporary security personnel between some Conexite and Yakumo reps. Well, all I can say is that company certainly proved their security's superiority."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Double Pendulum

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Wed May 11, 2016 8:03 am

IronCook777: Bonjour, your most high. I'm very curious about what kind of delectable food you crave for the most and that you find quite savory too. I am immensely eager for your answer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Thu May 12, 2016 7:08 pm

Kevin the Changeling wrote:
IronCook777: Bonjour, your most high. I'm very curious about what kind of delectable food you crave for the most and that you find quite savory too. I am immensely eager for your answer!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quint

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Fri May 20, 2016 3:47 am

mrstabbs2665: Empress, what would you say your favorite improvised weapon is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Fri May 20, 2016 6:33 am

@Quint wrote:
mrstabbs2665: Empress, what would you say your favorite improvised weapon is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventaion

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sat May 21, 2016 1:38 am

FILE.USER255_NOT_FOUND: @bestempressever > GIQ SI TIY RGUBJ TIY XLB OIAAUV KUCW UB RGUA JUBS ID QIEKS, JBIQUBF RGLR IBW SLT, QURGIYR L AUFB, UR QUKK LKK WBS??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun May 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Arya wrote:
FILE.USER255_NOT_FOUND: @bestempressever > GIQ SI TIY RGUBJ TIY XLB OIAAUV KUCW UB RGUA JUBS ID QIEKS, JBIQUBF RGLR IBW SLT, QURGIYR L AUFB, UR QUKK LKK WBS??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quint

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sat May 28, 2016 5:01 am

occultbro768: Empress, hello! Thank you for doing this! What's the most unique punishment you've ever inflicted on a criminal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   

Back to top Go down

Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next