Magical Pastel Horse Adventures

The Grand Political Forum for the region Equestria on NationStates.net. Visit us at http://www.nationstates.net/region=equestria

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alicorns

PostSubject: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:58 am

((This idea just came to me suddenly.))
Imperial Palace, Equus
"Are you sure this is going to raise my approval ratings?" asked a rather confused empress, "I mean, between the propaganda and the metaphorical gun barrels pointed at my subject's heads, should be just fine right?" "Yes and no, my liege," replied a random consultant, "While your advertising campaign is quite exceptional and your... firm rule helps keep things in check, you need to establish yourself with the younger demographic. Every celebrity worth their salt is doing it these days. Even indie developers!" "Fine, fine," sighed the empress, "But if I come out of this humiliated, you are totally my next breakfast." The consultant could do little more than smile.

The Interweb
BestEmpressEver: Hello everyone! This Skyla, the Empress of the Imperium of the Alicorns since... well to be honest I lost the calendar date. Anyway, feel free to ask me anything! (no promises on not sending the inquisition at you.)

Last edited by alicorns on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Double Pendulum

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:43 am

CrimsonSteelsRULZ: Yo Empress, I wanna hear if you're a Crimson Steels fan, the best intergalactic soccer team evar!

BlueRoyalsFTWsss: Don't listen to this brain dead baboon! Your Highness, Blue Royals are no doubt the best of the best and it's called FOOTBALL!

CrimsonSteelsRULZ: BITE ME!

BlueRoyalsFTWsss: WANNA FITE 1V1 IN REAL LIFE M8?! LETS BUCKING GO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:39 pm

SkySkyFoevr153: OMC IM LIK UR BIGGEST FAN EVER!!!!!!! CAN U SIGN MY FLANK

ChanglingMankDeems: ^
| Lol bucking feggit

SkySkyForevr153: STAHP OPPRESSING ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:18 pm

(I'm beginning to think this isn't a good idea...)
Kevin the Changeling wrote:
CrimsonSteelsRULZ: Yo Empress, I wanna hear if you're a Crimson Steels fan, the best intergalactic soccer team evar!

BlueRoyalsFTWsss: Don't listen to this brain dead baboon! Your Highness, Blue Royals are no doubt the best of the best and it's called FOOTBALL!

CrimsonSteelsRULZ: BITE ME!

BlueRoyalsFTWsss: WANNA FITE 1V1 IN REAL LIFE M8?! LETS BUCKING GO!
BestEmpressEver: Uh... I have no personal preferences whatsoever?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:30 pm

(W...wha? No!)
@EuropustheImperialYuppie wrote:
SkySkyFoevr153: OMC IM LIK UR BIGGEST FAN EVER!!!!!!! CAN U SIGN MY FLANK

ChanglingMankDeems: ^
|     Lol bucking feggit

SkySkyForevr153: STAHP OPPRESSING ME
BestEmpressEver: ChanglingMankDeems, I am going to send the Inquisition at you. SkySky, stay far far away from me as physically possible. Please.

Last edited by alicorns on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (fix quote formatting))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventaion

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:12 pm

StardustGoddess Wrote...
@ChanglingMankDeems > Beings like you are the reason that society is this bad now days.
@SkySkyFoevr153 > Mind your personal space. Affection for your leader, (Who ever one may be,) is great. Just don't get overly attached. You don't want to have a restraining order do you?
@BestEmpressEver > Now for some actual questions... What is your Zodiac Sign?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Amalgamate wrote:
StardustGoddess Wrote...
@ChanglingMankDeems > Beings like you are the reason that society is this bad now days.
@SkySkyForevr153 > Mind your personal space. Affection for your leader, (Who ever one may be,) is great. Just don't get overly attached. You don't want to have a restraining order do you?

(Finally... someone sane.)

(Hey wait...)
Amalgamate wrote:

(What's a zodiac?)

Amalgamate wrote:
BestEmpressEver: Can you explain to me this "zodiac" thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventaion

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:17 am

StardustGoddess Wrote...
@BestEmpressEver > How do I put this simple... Oh. Basicly your zodiac sign is a trait you possess depending on your birth date. For Example: Most of November is symbolized by Scorpio; said to be the sign of a good, passionate leader. If you need to do some research on the matter, I can wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:49 am

"I rule an interstellar empire whose populace's species range from ponies to elves to dwarves to sentient umbrellas. My borders are adjacent to a land of eternal fire whose former ruler is best known for puns. Some temporal copy of me from an alternate timeline who was turned into a catgirl works as my head maid. My clone is my heir apparent. My wife is a lycanthropic half-draconequus unicorn who is also a changeling princess. My brother is a dragon. My niece is a lycanthropic half-dragon quater-draconequus. I danced the macarena in front of the draconic form of my niece. My FTL systems work by literally going to hell and back. I'm a vampire empress with no heroic attempts to end my life. Sometimes I deal with some crazy alternate version of me who has sworn herself to Azathoth. Yet that notion of birth date having some sort of mystical effect on my entire life has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard of."

Amalgamate wrote:
StardustGoddess Wrote...
@BestEmpressEver > How do I put this simple... Oh. Basicly your zodiac sign is a trait you possess depending on your birth date. For Example: Most of November is symbolized by Scorpio; said to be the sign of a good, passionate leader. If you need to do some research on the matter, I can wait.
BestEmpressEver: That has got to rank upon the most idiotic things I've seen on this session. And the ones before yours were pretty stupid. You. Reeducation Camps. Now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:12 am

Candidgua: How can you claim to be a being of high moral standards when you slaughter millions of innocents in death campaigns and crackdowns?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:27 am

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Never leaning back on this stupid chair again. Now... Okay, that was pretty funny."

Candidgua: How can you claim to be a being of high moral standards when you slaughter millions of innocents in death campaigns and crackdowns?
BestEmpressEver: Who said I was ever a being of high moral standards? Mwahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quint

Location : Behind a computer. Or in front of it. Depends on your perspective.

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:16 am

supercooldude67: Most monarchs are famous for enjoying some sort of iconic beverage. The Queen has tea, what do you have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:36 am

"Your daily blood pop, master."
"Aw, thanks Hestia. You're the best maid ever."
"Nya- That is why I am here."
"And as for that question, huh. Never really thought about that... Wonder what it is?"
"Perhaps the answer is at your own lips, master."
"Ooh. Right."

@Quint wrote:
supercooldude67: Most monarchs are famous for enjoying some sort of iconic beverage. The Queen has tea, what do you have?
BestEmpressEver: Blood, of course! Sweet, delicious, crimson blood! Preferably fresh from the opposition's corpse. But popsicle form is fine too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quint

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:38 am

evencoolerdude68: You're a pretty dynamic person, Empress. Have you ever considered a career in theater or the film industry?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:57 am

((A friendly note: All posts in this RP unless otherwise noted are canon towards the galactic RP thingy. Having multiple threads is so nice.))

"Oh man, that question brings back memories."
"Remember those years just after you had your wedding -nya?"
"Totally. I blew the Equus FTL communications array budget on getting that dowry for Ruse. I had to pursue a career as an idol singer just to pay back the monetary costs and fulfill a few favors."

@Quint wrote:
evencoolerdude68: You're a pretty dynamic person, Empress. Have you ever considered a career in theater or the film industry?
BestEmpressEver: I'm too busy with paperwork and court stuff these days to really pursue any of those careers. Though I did serve a stint as an idol singer after I misspent part of the Imperial budget. I still got the costume too! Those were some fun days, even if the nickname kinda stuck...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quint

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:00 am

45daysofsummer: Empress, running an empire is pretty difficult. What do you do to destress?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:19 am

"N-nya- I think you'd better-"
"Don't even try to hide it. You totally enjoy those petting sessions we have."

@Quint wrote:
45daysofsummer: Empress, running an empire is pretty difficult. What do you do to destress?
BestEmpressEver: On some days, it's feeding on the more vocal political opposition. Others, it's screwing around with primitive aliens. Sometimes it's just dueling upstart aristocrats. But almost every day I hold little petting sessions of my adorable head maid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EuropustheImperialYuppie

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:10 am

UnicornPride31825: Wouldn't the Imperium be so much better without those damn hue-mans? Like muh mama said, Equestria for Equestrians!

SentientHorseBeing: Is Hestia for hire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:29 pm

"Nya- does that poster think me some cheap servant..."
"I could have sworn I stamped your kind out..."

UnicornPride31825: Wouldn't the Imperium be so much better without those damn hue-mans? Like muh mama said, Equestria for Equestrians!
BestEmpressEver: And take out a decent chunk of my tax base and labor force, stir up the youkai into rebellion, and waste a load of bits on a fruitless genocide mission? Your entire clan, from grandparents downward, reeducation camps. Now.

SentientHorseBeing: Is Hestia for hire?
BestEmpressEver: Let me have her explain...

Nyanmaid: No. I bet you couldn't even afford a second of my time, let alone the cost to clean whatever basement you live in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventaion

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Amalga: @BestEmpressEver > ...So, your part vampire... Why?

StardustGoddess: @Amalgga > For the love of Ventana! You just can't ask beings that!

Amalga: @StardustGoddess > Why not?

StardustGoddess: @Amalga > You! We will talk about this once your off your spare time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:11 pm

"Nya- can't believe people see me as some sort of cheap disposable servant."
(Aw, she's so cute when she's mad... And this little question's chain is funny)
Amalgamate wrote:
Amalga: @BestEmpressEver > ...So, your part vampire... Why?

StardustGoddess: @Amalgga > For the love of Ventana! You just can't ask beings that!

Amalga: @StardustGoddess > Why not?

StardustGoddess: @Amalga > You! We will talk about this once your off your spare time!
BestEmpressEver: Get your facts straight, Amalga. I'm not a dhampire, I'm a full blooded vamp. I was turned sometime during a zombie apocalypse. And Stardust, how are you somehow still posting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventaion

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:20 pm

StardustGoddess: @BestEmpressEver > Do you think your empire is the only one viewing this forum? May others are watching how you haddle these questions. Beings like to know what kind of foreign leader where dealing with. In other words; I'm not even in the same galaxy as you, Skyla.

Amalga: @StardustGoddess & BestEmpressEver > Sorry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:03 pm

(Wait... has no idea who I am, divinity of some sort, light association...)

"Y-you're that princess! Arianna or something!"

Amalgamate wrote:
StardustGoddess: @BestEmpressEver > Do you think your empire is the only one viewing this forum? May others are watching how you haddle these questions. Beings like to know what kind of foreign leader where dealing with. In other words; I'm not even in the same galaxy as you, Skyla.
BestEmpressEver: You! I know you from somewhere! That time when you managed to bother some associate of mine, even if you don't remember it! You're that Arianna drone, aren't you?! Didn't even bother trying to fire a laser at me. Just blathered what was barely even a backstory at me and went off in that showy as Faust display! What are you doing in this universe?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ventaion

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:34 pm

StardustGoddess: @BestEmpressEver > Good job for remembering the 1st letter of my name. Also;  bugging? I can't say I remember that. But, I trust in your memory. I was simply at the dimensional tear to send Arch-Valor back to its cage-dimension. I had no intention on starting a fight with you... Oh why am I in this universe? I always lived here, i'm just not in your galaxy. Any more questions, or are we going back to the real function of this AMA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicorns

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Amalgamate wrote:
StardustGoddess: @BestEmpressEver > Good job for remembering the 1st letter of my name. Also;  bugging? I can't say I remember that. But, I trust in your memory. I was simply at the dimensional tear to send Arch-Valor back to its cage-dimension. I had no intention on starting a fight with you... Oh why am I in this universe? I always lived here, i'm just not in your galaxy. Any more questions, or are we going back to the real function of this AMA?
BestEmpressEver: Tell me your exact location, Ariel, and I'll go back to answering questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)   

Back to top Go down

Empress Skyla Holds an AMA Session (Open, A Silly RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next